This agreement, including addendums, (collectively referred to as the "Agreement") is between you ("Player(s)", “Member(s)” or “User(s)”) and the undersigned ("Junglee Games") and any games, sweepstakes and tournaments (“Software” or “Service”) in the Junglee Games Network. By using or playing any games in the Junglee Games Network you explicitly agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein Junglee Games grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use any necessary Software used in connection with its Services on any single computer at any given time, provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Service. You agree not to modify the Service in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service.
Credentials: Once you have selected and been allocated a unique username, password and/or PIN or other appropriate security code ("Credentials"), it is your responsibility to keep these credentials secure and confidential. This applies to your social networking credentials if you are accessing the Services from a social network like but not limited to Facebook. In the event that you are concerned that your credentials are no longer secure and confidential, you should immediately notify Junglee Games by sending an e-mail to support (at) jungleegames.com, whereupon new credentials may be selected and allocated and any future transactions under the previous credentials may be voided, at the sole discretion of Junglee Games.
No Transfer: Your account with Junglee Games is non-transferable. Under no circumstances, shall you allow or permit any other person or third party, including without limitation any to participate in tournament sweepstakes, and in no event any person under the age of eighteen (18) years, to use or re-use your account or your credentials in such a way that may breach the standards or laws in any Jurisdiction where you are located and/or are a resident, or where such other person is located and/or is a resident. Any person found to have violated this section will not be entitled to collect any prizes or winnings and may be reported to the relevant authorities.
Your responsibility: You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all use of the Service under your credentials and that you shall not disclose the credentials to any person whatsoever. Any unauthorized use of the credentials shall be your responsibility and be deemed as your use. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Junglee Games, along with its affiliates, managers, agents and directors, for any and all claims, losses, liability, damages and costs (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising from such use.
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Users that maintain more than one account on a social network may not access this Service from multiple accounts. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Junglee Games has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Junglee Games has the right to suspend or terminate your ability to participate in the Service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- Play Money chips are for entertainment purposes only and are not redeemable or transferable for real money or prizes whatsoever and cannot be used for any purpose except as provided in this section. Play Money is not redeemable for any amount of real world currency or monetary value from Junglee Games at any time.
- Play Money chips may be provided upon registration, as a bonus or daily lottery, as a free daily reload, as in-game rewards, special promotions or sweepstakes. If you don’t log in and/or claim the daily Play Money reload, it is forfeited and not recoverable on subsequent days. Calendar day is defined by 12:01 am PST to 12:00 am PST the following day. Play Money chip packages may also be purchased using real world currency and/or by successfully completing special offers or promotions offered by Junglee Games or it’s partners.
- Purchases of any Virtual Currency, including, but not limited to Junglee Games’s chip packages are purchases of a limited, non-transferable, revocable license. The license may be terminated immediately if your account is terminated for any reason, in Junglee Games's sole and absolute discretion, or if Junglee Gammes discontinues providing and/or dramatically alters the Service.
- You agree that any awards or granting of any Virtual Currency received from completing a special offer or promotion, are dependent upon successful completion of said offer or promotion, as defined by the company or affiliate providing the offer or promotion.
- You agree that all purchases of Virtual Currency sold on Junglee Games are final. No refunds will be given for Virtual Currency purchases. You agree that Virtual Currency will be forfeited if your account is terminated for any reason, in Junglee Games's sole and absolute discretion, or if Junglee Games discontinues providing and/or dramatically alters the Services on the Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that Junglee Games has no obligation to provide you with free Play Money chips and the right to manage, control, modify and/or eliminate Play Money offered via daily reload, lotteries, in game bonuses and other promotions as it sees fit at its sole discretion. Further, you agree that Junglee Games will have no liability to you based on Junglee Games's exercise of these rights.
- You agree that Play Money chips are non-transferable between Junglee Games accounts. Further, Any play deemed unethical by Junglee Games in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, team play, soft play, sale of chips between players or chip dumping) may result in the applicable player(s) accounts being terminated and further access to Junglee Games being suspended permanently with no obligation to the applicable players.
Chip packages and subscriptions: Play Money chips may be purchased via a chip package for real money or via a monthly VIP subscription for a real money monthly fee. VIP members receive certain membership benefits, which may vary from time to time, including, newsletters, access to special offers, community features and Services. These are benefits that are not available to free account holders. VIP members also have access to play in certain VIP or High Rollers Tournaments. The current VIP membership promotion awards subscribers with 200,000 Play Money chips, once a month, at the time of successful (re)billing. By purchasing a chip package or a VIP monthly subscription, you agree that:
- Junglee Games reserves the right to substitute, modify or terminate specific VIP member benefits at their sole discretion.
- By subscribing to a monthly membership, you are authorizing Junglee Games to electronically charge your electronic payment account (including but not limited to paypal, your credit card or other electronic payment forms) for the applicable monthly membership fee amount, using whatever payment processor and/or merchant bank Junglee Games deems appropriate in the exercise of its sole discretion. When you provide payment information to Junglee Games or it’s payment processor, you represent to Junglee Games that you are the authorized and rightful owner of the information you are providing. Each billing period in which you have a VIP Account, you reaffirm that Junglee Games is authorized to charge you for the monthly account membership fee. You agree to promptly notify Junglee Games of any changes to your payment information. You are responsible for all charges incurred, including applicable taxes, and all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your account, including your family or friends. This means that, unless your payment information is obtained unlawfully or fraudulently by someone other than those authorized by you to use your account, you will be responsible for all usage and purchases on your account.
- Monthly account fees are payable in advance and are not refundable. You are billed one time at the beginning of each applicable billing period. If you do not cancel your monthly subscription, then Junglee Games will automatically renew your membership. If Junglee Games is unable to process payment for any reason upon being submitted for billing, Junglee Games will notify you via e-mail, and you shall have three days within which to remedy the issue. If the issue remains unresolved after three days and Junglee Games is unable to process payment, your membership will be terminated and your account shall be replaced with a free account.
- Upon termination or expiration of a VIP account, your account will revert to a free account. After more than ninety (90) days of inactivity, Junglee Games may delete all player points, Play Money, badges, gifts or other account information you may have accumulated.
- If your use of Junglee Games is subject to use or sales tax, then Junglee Games may also charge you for any such taxes, in addition to the VIP account fees. Non-US residents are subject to back up withholding for United States federal income tax purposes at 30%.
- You have the right to terminate or cancel your account at any time. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your Account is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with Junglee Games. This includes, but is not limited to, any dispute related to, or arising out of: (1) any terms of this Agreement; (2) the content or Services available through the Service; (3) your ability to access or use the Service; or (4) the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods.
- You may cancel your account by submitting a request to cancel from the support page located at http://www.jungleegames.com/support.php
- Unless Junglee Games cancels your account without any reason, if your account is terminated, suspended, or canceled, no refund will be granted, and you will have no further access to your account or anything within
Tournament / Sweepstakes Rules Junglee Gmes is not a gambling site. You are never asked to place a bet or risk money on a teenpatti tournament, poker tournament or any game.
Junglee Games offers Sit n Go and High Rollers tournaments. Sit n Go tournaments are available 24x7. Sit n Go tournaments only reward Play Money chips, limited to the pot size on the table. Sit n Go tournaments do not reward any real money cash value or other real world prizes. There is no purchase necessary to participate in any of the Sit n Go tournaments available on the Service.
High Rollers tournaments are scheduled monthly or bi-monthly. While most scheduled High Rollers tournaments are accessible to both VIP and free account members, certain High Rollers tournaments that fall into different eligibility groups and may only be available to VIP members.
By participating in any tournament on Junglee Games, you agree to adhere to the following rules:
- The Service and all tournaments are subject to the laws governing sweepstakes, contests, and promotions, which vary from State to State. The Service's tournaments are void if prohibited by the law in the jurisdiction in which you are playing.
- You are subject to all laws of the State or province and country in which you reside and from which you access Junglee Games and you are solely responsible for obeying those laws. You agree that Junglee Games cannot be held liable if laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit your participation.
- Junglee Games makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in any tournament offered at Junglee Games, and no person affiliated, or claiming affiliation, with Junglee Games has authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- If Junglee Games determines that you have engaged or attempted to engage in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity while using the Service, including without limitation, engaging in any of the activities set forth above or any other game manipulation, Junglee Games may take such action as it sees fit, including immediately suspending or terminating your account.
- All tournaments will begin at the time designated in the tournament details, which may be found in the Junglee Games lobby. Each player will be assigned a seat and he/she may not change his/her assigned seat.
- Players may un-register from a tournament up to the time it starts OR until the tournament has reached capacity.
- If you are registered for a tournament, but do not log in during the first two levels, you will be disqualified from the tournament. Players that are disqualified are not eligible to win a prize.
- If two (2) or more players should be eliminated simultaneously with the same amount of chips at the beginning of the hand, these players will tie and split the prize amount awarded to all places affected.
- The tournament finishes when one (1) player has won all the tournament chips and is declared the winner.
- As players are eliminated over the course of a tournament, tables will be consolidated to keep a full complement of players. Players may be forced to post the blinds when arriving at a new table. Table reassignments are an inherent part of tournaments and apply equally to all players.
- Players and observers are required to use the chat function in a friendly and considerate way.
- Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, Software or filtering Services) are commercially available and may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to those under eighteen (18) years of age, or the legal age to participate in the tournament sweepstakes in the applicable Jurisdiction, whichever is higher.
- Internet issues may cause server interruptions and Junglee Games will endeavor to limit such interruptions during a tournament, but Junglee Games does not assume responsibility for any such problems. If a player chooses to sit out or is unable to reconnect, he/she will still have cards dealt to him/her and will automatically post blinds and antes. Players that are unable to reconnect during the allotted time will have their hand automatically folded.
- No warranty or representation is made that the prize pool will consist of a specific amount or number of tournaments or kind of tournaments. If Junglee Games, its parents, affiliates, managers, or directors determines that operating the tournament in whole or in part is not feasible for any reason, including, but not limited to, a change in the risk of operating the contests, or insufficient participation in one or more of the tournament contests, then we may cancel or modify all or any of the tournaments and we shall owe you nothing. If technical difficulties compromise the integrity or ability to continue registration or play, Junglee Games reserves the right to terminate the tournament.
- Winners of tournaments will be notified by email or in bound email to their social network player id. Junglee Games is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected notifications.
- You remain solely responsible for paying all federal and other taxes in accordance with the laws that apply in your state, province, and/or country of residence. Non US residents will be subject to back-up withholding for federal income tax purposes at 30%. Winners will be required to provide such documentation as the Federal Income Tax Regulations require. Any person who wins aggregate sweepstakes prizes of more than $600.00 (USD) in cash or non-cash prizes at Junglee Games in any given calendar year must complete an affidavit of eligibility that includes an IRS Form W-9. If a person does not provide a signed W-9 by January 15 of the year following the year in which he or she won $600.00 or more, then such winner may forfeit their winnings, or Junglee Games may withhold a tax amount (up to 30%) per IRS regulations.
- Junglee Games further reserves the right to require you to provide proof that you are eligible to participate and win prizes in the online poker tournament sweepstakes prior to payment of any winnings or prizes. Proof of eligibility includes, but is not limited to, a copy of a valid government issued identification and proof of address. Junglee Games also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse Service and access to any potential participant.
As a condition of your use of and access to the Service, you agree to comply with these Usage Rules.
Authority: Junglee Games reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you, to add, modify or terminate Services offered without creating any obligation to you. Junglee Games reserves the right to change these terms periodically and to modify any of the contest or tournament rules at any time without prior notice to you. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to become aware of such revisions.
Multiple accounts: You are not allowed to create, use, or deposit to more than one account. Players who are found to have multiple accounts or to have allowed multiple users to access their account whether directly or via a social network may face account suspensions or revocations, and forfeiture of their accumulated chip balance.
Code of conduct: You agree that your content will not:
- include remarks that could unfairly influence the play of any tournament.
- include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap.
- contain statements that harass or attack observers, individuals, companies or products.
- include obscene, lewd, slanderous, pornographic, abusive, violent, insulting, indecent, threatening and harassing language.
- promote violence or violate the privacy or property of any party.
- promote or advertise other products, companies or link to third parties.
- promote or constitute illegal activity.
Fraudulent behavior: If Junglee Games believes in its sole discretion that you have engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter your likelihood of winning, or to otherwise commit fraud with regard to the Service, then, in such an event, you will forfeit all prizes or winnings to which you may otherwise be entitled, and Junglee Games reserves the right to institute civil or file criminal proceedings against you and to report you to the relevant regulatory authorities.
User Content: The Service may invite you to participate in forums, sweepstakes, polls, blogs, message boards and additional opportunities to create, display and publish content to Junglee Games and/or via the Service including but not limited to text, photos, comments or personally identifiable information (collectively “User Content”). All user content transmitted to Junglee Games shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered to Junglee Games in connection with the use of the Service shall be the exclusive property of Junglee Games. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law Junglee Games may use, sell, exploit and disclose the ideas in any manner, without restriction and without compensation to you. You agree that you exclusively own the rights to your User Content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms without Junglee Games incurring any third party obligations or liability arising out of its exercise of the rights thereto granted herein by you.
Your responsibility: You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of any Site or use of any portion of the Site for any commercial purposes. You agree that you and your activities on the Service will not:
- decompile, reverse engineer, modify or attempt to discover any Software (source code) to generate web pages or any Software or other products or processes accessible through the Service.
- engage in fraudulent behavior, either manually or with assistance from automatic players (bots) or external player assistance programs (EPA’s) that are designed to provide an unfair advantage to players.
- create multiple user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses or mislead others as to the origins of your communications.
- reveal any personal or identifiable information about any observer, individual or company.
- transmit viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, cancelbots or any other malicious or invasive code or program.
- beg for chips, Virtual Currencies and Virtual goods from other players.
- use chat rooms or common areas in such a way that they violate the code of conduct as listed in these terms of Service.
- sell the Service or any part thereof including but not limited to Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency, user accounts and access to them in exchange for real currency or items of monetary value.
- tarnish, disparage or otherwise attempt to harm, in Junglee Games’s opinion, Junglee Games and/or the Service.
- attempt to mask or obscure any promotions, banners or advertisements shown in the Service.
- attempt to decrypt or circumvent any security feature of the Service.
Virtual Gifts / Currencies: The Service may include a Virtual, in-game currency (“Virtual Currency”) including, but not limited to coins, Play Money chips, cash, or points, that may be purchased from Junglee Games for real money if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. The Service may also include Virtual, in-game goods (“Virtual Gifts”) that may be purchased from Junglee Games for real money or for Virtual Currency. Regardless of the terminology used, Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods may never be redeemed for real money, goods or other items of monetary value from Junglee Games or any other party. Virtual Gifts will have an expiration timestamp and Junglee Games, at its sole discretion has the right to manage, modify and regulate expiration timestamps. Junglee Games also reserves the sole right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently any Virtual Gifts or Virtual Currency offered in the Service and Junglee Games shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights. Your use of Virtual Gifts and Virtual Currency is limited to a personal, revocable and non-transferable license within the Service. Selling Virtual Goods or Virtual Currencies outside of the Service in exchange of real money or other items of value is strictly prohibited and may result in a permanent suspension from Junglee Games Service. All sales of Virtual Gifts and Virtual Currencies are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted. All Virtual Goods and Currencies are forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in Junglee Games's sole and absolute discretion, or if Junglee Games discontinues providing the Service.
Verification: Whenever Junglee Games requests additional verification, proof or documentation from you, including without limitation a copy of your passport, driver's license or utility bill, such materials must be sent by email, mail or such other means of communication specified by Junglee Games.
Junglee Games Owns the Service: You acknowledge that all information presented by Junglee Games may be protected, in all forms and media, by one or more valid copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that all such rights are owned by Junglee Games or its licensors. You may not modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit this information, except as permitted by law, such as under fair use. While Junglee Games makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, Junglee Games makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Junglee Games does not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Service.
Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and Service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Service are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Junglee Games or others. Nothing contained on the Service should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Service without the written permission of Junglee Games or such third party that owns the Trademark displayed on the Service. Junglee Games, the Junglee Games logos, and all game names are trademarks of Junglee Games and may not be used without the express written permission of Junglee Games.
You and Junglee Games agree that if any portion of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any remaining provisions of the Terms.
The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States and the State of California governing contracts entered into and to be fully performed in California regardless of your location. You irrevocably agree that, subject as provided below, the courts of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising therefrom and irrevocably waive any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of Junglee Games to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction.
Junglee Games operates and controls the Service from its offices in the United States. Junglee Games makes no representation that the Service is appropriate or available in other locations. The information provided on the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Junglee Games to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
In no event shall Junglee Games, its subsidiaries or its licensors be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from use, access or attempted use or access of the Service. You further specifically acknowledge that you agree not to hold Junglee Games liable for the conduct of third parties, including other users of the Service and operators of external sites, and that the risk of the Service and external sites and of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Junglee Games be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if Junglee Games had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages. You acknowledge that the rights granted and obligations made hereunder to Junglee Games are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall irreparably harm Junglee Games and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone so that Junglee Games shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you. You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages (if any).
Your use of the service and any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service are at your sole risk. all goods and services are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. no person affiliated, or claiming affiliation, with the site has authority to extend such warranties.
Regardless of Junglee Games’s efforts to provide you with Service of the highest quality, safety and security, Junglee games makes no warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Services found therein shall be free from viruses or bugs. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from junglee games shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
For the purposes of this provision, the term "Dispute" means any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination, applicability or validity thereof, (ii) the related order for, purchase, delivery, receipt or use of any product or Service from Junglee Games, or iii) any other dispute arising out of or relating to the relationship between you and Junglee Games.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without your authorization and is available on or in this game in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you may provide notice of your claim to Junglee Games's Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this game;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Junglee Games's Designated Agent is: Junglee Games
Attn: Intellectual Property Agent
123 29th St. San Francisco, California 94110
support (at) jungleegames.com
The Designated Agent should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring in the Service. All other inquires to the Designated Agent will not be answered.
Notices. Except as expressly stated otherwise, any notices to Junglee Games shall be made by registered mail to Junglee Games, Attention: Legal Department123 29th St. San Francisco, California 94110.
The Junglee Games Service may link you to other websites, which may contain information or material that some people may find objectionable. Third party websites are not under the direct control of Junglee Games and you acknowledge that Junglee Games is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright and trademark compliance, legality, decency or any other aspect of the content of such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that Junglee Games shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused in connection with use of or reliance on any such third party content, goods or Services available on or through any such website.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Junglee Games and/or its affiliates may market products and Services to you in the future.
Questions regarding privacy issues should be directed to privacy (at) Junglee Games.com.
Termination of Service: You agree that Junglee Games, in its sole discretion, has the right to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Junglee Games believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions. Further, you agree that Junglee Games shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.